Christopher Q. A. Marrs, AIA, NCARB, Principal
Principal / Project Architect
Mr. Marrs has over 25 years of architectural and project management experience. He joined the Wright Group in 1999 and became a principal partner in 2006. Mr. Marrs has experience in all aspects of the architectural process. His expertise in design development and project management ensures a smooth transition throughout the completion of the project.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Professional Degree, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, 1996
Other Professional Endevors
- American Institue of Architects (AIA), Mentor
- Tau Sigma Delta, Architecture Society
- International Code Council, Inc.
- Lewisville I.S.D. Career Center East High School Architecture Program, Guest Juror for student projects
- AIA Committee to Update Architecture Merit Badge Manual for Boy Scouts of America, 2002-2003
- Mr. Marrs is also a professional glass artist and is experienced in carpentry and metalworking
Architectural License Information
|Jurisdiction||Registration Number||Expiration Date|