This opportunity requires quality execution and leadership of: Design, Project Team and Client Management, Construction Document Production, Specification Development and Construction Administration for our mixed-use, retail, office and high-density residential projects throughout the U.S.
- Registered Architects with a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Proven Project Leadership and Organizational Skills for consultants and team members.
- Strong technical knowledge of high-quality commercial architecture and residential/multi family projects.
- Clear communication skills for project leadership and mentoring.
- Quality experience in Project Production, Specification Writing and Construction Administration.
- Proficiency in CAD, SketchUp (DataCAD, Adobe InDesign, Management software are a plus)
Only Qualified applicants will be considered. Please send resume, work examples and references as a single PDF to Wright Group Architects & Planners, PLLC, 1430 S. Broadway Street. Carrollton, TX 75006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org